New Patient Information
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. We hope to provide each of our patients with a comfortable, friendly environment. Leave your anxiety and stress at the door, and relax in one of our chairs while we make your smile shine.
Our goal is to provide all our patients with:
- A comfortable, friendly environment
- Helpful, knowledgeable staff waiting to greet you when you call or come in
- Doctor and Hygienists that are experienced and friendly
- A detailed explanation of every aspect of your exam
- Quality Dental Care for you and your family
- Affordable In-House Dental Coverage for those without Dental Insurance
What to expect on your first visit:
Dr. Downing will perform a complete oral examination and discuss with you any treatments or services you may benefit from. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, etc.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1–1½ hours. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
Make your first visit to our office easier. Skip the clipboard full of paperwork to fill out, and download all our patient forms before your appointment. Simply print the forms out, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first visit.
Need Adobe Reader? Click here to download.